- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 small-medium zucchini
- 14 oz can organic, diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- make zucchini noodles by spiralizing zucchini (to save time, you can buy premade).
- heat oil in saute pan and once hot, add shrimp and garlic. cook until shrimp is pink and garlic is browned. remove from pan.
- add ghee, zucchini noodles and spices to pan and saute for 2 minutes. add diced tomatoes and cook for an additional two minutes.
- toss shrimp in with zucchine and serve