(makes 12-14 1-2 inch balls)
- ¾ cup (60 grams) instant oats
- ¼ cup (70 grams) Chocolate Perfect Protein Powder (your favorite)
- ½ cup (50 grams) almond flour
- ¼ cup (65 grams) almond or peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
Grind the oats in a high-speed blender or food processor and pour them into a bowl. Add the protein powder, almond flour, and nut butter.
Stir the ingredients together and then add the vanilla and maple syrup and, using your hands, form it into a thick batter.
If the mixture seems really dry, add more peanut butter or maple syrup/honey.
Now, roll into balls (1-2 inches/2.5-5 cm) and put them on a plate. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, then place in a tightly sealed container (or freezer-safe bag).
These will keep for a month in the fridge or 2 months in the freezer. ENJOY!!!